Download the ‘Beginner’s Guide to Solar’ ebook
We all love the promise of solar power.
But getting up to speed can be a challenge. There’s so much conflicting advice, and sadly, a number of shonky players in the industry.
That’s why LG Energy – one of the world’s largest suppliers of high quality solar panels – have put together this exceptional ebook, covering everything you need to know about solar systems, their components, the benefits and how you can get started.
In this handy 16-page guide you’ll learn:
- Why You Should Choose a Solar System
- The Benefits of Going Solar
- How a Grid System Works
- How an Off-Grid System Works
- The Components of your Solar System
- Solar Panels
- Inverters, Micro-inverters, Optimisers
- Mounting Systems
- Metering your Solar System
- Measuring how your components perform. The Difference between KW and KW/H
- Rating your Solar System
- Installing PV Panels for your Solar System
- Tilting and Orientation
- Daily Routine
- Installing Panels for Longer-Lasting Performance
- How Long Solar Systems Last
- Solar Panel Sizes
- Incentives, Rebates and Financing
- Are There Rebates Available for Your Solar System?
- What are STC Certificates?
- What Are Feed in Tariffs?
- Zero Deposit Payment Plans
- Details on How to Choose a Solar Installer
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy
- Additional Tips to Avoid the Solar Sharks and Poor Quality Solar Equipment
To get your free copy simply fill in the form and we’ll instantly send you a link to download your copy: