US President Donald Trump’s anti-environment stance is leaving US citizens struggling to catch up to and understand the dramatic changes being made to long-standing federal policy. This story was reported by Inhabitat.
However, experts and concerned consumers believe they don’t need Trump’s blessing for the renewable revolution to go forward for the following reasons:
- Congress is not likely to reverse extension on renewable tax credits.
- Market pushes USA towards renewable energy regardless of policy.
- Renewable prices are continuing to fall while harnessing fossil fuels will continue to be complicated and expensive.
- The USA is alone in thinking it doesn’t need renewable energy solutions.
- China is dedicated to fixing their pollution problem with renewable energies.
- A number of states in the USA will invest in renewables regardless of what the federal government thinks.
For more information, read the full story on Inhabitat
Featured Image Credit: Lovro Rumiha