The EarthCruiser EXP is a fully renewable camper. It includes a two-panel solar array which powers the solar battery for use for up to 10 days as reported by Inhabitat.
Whether the vehicle is used for a weekend outdoor trip or a permanent off-the-grid home, the EarthCruiser EXP can provide the best in comfort and reliability. The expanding roof makes it fairly spacious.
The EarthCrusier EXP other features include:
- Expandable rooftop for 24 inches of extra room.
- The extended roof is surrounded by windows providing natural light inside.
- Two-panel solar array installed on the roof to provide electricity.
- The solar-powered battery can be used for 10 days. An alarm will sound when the battery’s energy level is below 50%.
- The truck is installed with an advanced water purification system.
- The truck’s body is made up of lightweight yet strong fiberglass providing good insulation.